Did your home or business lose power last year due to hurricanes, or storms? The experts at Positricity have a solution so you can avoid the stress and discomfort that comes with losing power.
Experiencing a power outage isn’t anything new to Floridians. We’ve all been through them, some much worse than others. Losing power for a matter of hours may be tolerable but losing power indefinitely with no expectation as to when it will be restored can be devastating. If you’ve suffered through days or even weeks without power in the heat of Florida, or know someone who has, the experts at Positricity have the solution. We offer a wide range of standby generator solutions for any size home or business.
Floridians spend millions of dollars each year in an effort to make their homes storm proof. And yet many of those same homeowners had to abandon their homes in the aftermath of a major storm due to loss of electrical power. How does that make sense?
Loss of power for extended periods of time costs you dearly from food spoiling, mold and mildew damage to your home or business, and just the incredible discomfort it creates. Don’t wait, pick up the phone and contact the professionals at Positricity today. The experts at Positricity are your local electricians who can solve all your residential and commercial electrical problems. Your home or business is a huge investment, so maybe this is the year you decide to do something about. When searching for an electrical contractor near you for generator services, or to perform electrical repairs to your home or business you want to make sure that the electrical contractors you hire are knowledgeable and experienced. Positricity has the best of the best electricians in the Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg areas. We have helped thousands of home and business owners solve all their electrical problems from things as simple as outlets or switches that don’t work to wiring problems or power failures. We offer our clients high quality, rapid response and 24-hour emergency residential and commercial electrical repair service.
Why You Should Install a Standby Generator
We buy insurance to protect us from unforeseen events. We may never use it, but we carry it for the peace of mind it brings. A standby generator is like having an extra insurance policy. Here are some of the reasons you should consider adding a standby generator to your home or business:
• It’s Automatic – Standby generators are designed to start themselves automatically when power is lost. This provides a seamless flow of electric power to your home. Power is often lost at night. Trying to locate flashlights, or other light sources, extension cords, etc. to connect key appliances like refrigerators to a portable gas generator can be extremely frustrating.
• Standby Generators Use Clean Fuel – While owning a gas powered portable generator may be a good idea, in a serious lengthy power outage obtaining gasoline may not be that easy. Station pumps may not work due to lack of power and in the event of massive evacuations like with Irma, gasoline may be in short supply. A portable gas generator may only provide short term help. Standby generators use propane or natural gas and can be completely self-sufficient.
• They Run Your Entire Home – Standby generators replace the power supplied to your home from the electric grid. The experts at Positricity will assess the electrical needs of your property and match its electrical demands to the right generator solution. In the event of power loss, all your homes electrical devices will seamlessly function, from your HVAC system, refrigerators, washer/dryers, security systems, sump pumps, lights, pool pumps, radios, etc.
• Comfort Level – This is the most obvious benefit of standby generators. Regardless of the severity of a power loss your family and your home are protected in comfort. Food will not spoil, mold or mildew will not start to form in your home, and life goes on as normally as possible in the advent of a storm or power outage. Elderly people or those with respiratory or other health issues suffer greatly due to lack of power. Keeping them comfortable and keeping essential medical equipment functioning can be lifesaving.
Choosing the Right Standby Generator Solution for Your Home or Business
Just as all homes require a specific level of performance from it’s HVAC system to operate efficiently, each home is unique in it’s electrical requirements. Your local electricians at Positricity will analyze your homes needs based on the number of appliances, size of HVAC system, and overall number of circuits that would require power in an emergency. We can then recommend the best possible solution to meet your needs.
Why Choose Positricity?
- Rapid Response Time
- Certified, Trained & Experienced Professionals
- Fair & Up-Front Prices with No Surprises
- Drug Free Work Place
- All Staff Passed National Criminal Background Check
- Dedicated Contracting & Service Divisions
- On-Time Scheduling
- We make the GC look good with On-Time Certificate of Occupancy
- We will Ensure your Property Meets All Electrical Codes & Safety Requirements
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 2004
- Guaranteed Electrical Services - We Guarantee Our Work
Positricity Proudly Offers Services to the Following Areas
Belleair – Belleair Shores – Clearwater – Clearwater Beach – Dunedin – East Lake – Gandy – Gulfport – Indian Rocks Beach – Indian Shores – Largo – Madeira Beach – North Redington Beach – Oldsmar – Palm Harbor – Pinellas Park – Safety Harbor – Seminole – St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg Beach – Tarpon Springs – Treasure Island – Trinity
Citrus Park – Carrollwood – Cheval – Greater Northdale – Keystone – Lake Magdalene – Odessa – South Tampa – Tampa – Tampa Palms – Temple Terrace Town N Country – University – Westchase